Thursday, October 28, 2010

*blue*

I did not feel sleepy now because I took a nap after I consumed clarinase this afternoon..
Flu really make me feel uncomfortable this few days..
I thought this is because of cold weather and I did not slow down the fan at night..
I am looking forwards hot sun could help me cure flu..
However, my flu is becoming serious and running nose this afternoon...
Today i felt blue...
after the ccna re-test...
haiz~~
I do not think I can score in this test...
I did not grab the opportunity to score even I have second chance to do so...
What made me so scared was I only realised I missed out last question when he said we still have 5 min...and I did not bring calculator too...
This clearly shown that I really do not prepare well...
Too many mistakes he made when he was preparing the paper..
And I cant really hear what he asked us to correct...
I confirmed that I correct the question wrongly...
what to do~clumsy me..
just need to get ready to get C+ for ccna...T_T
I dislike this subject...
Coming up next will be chapter online test, final online test, skill-based test...
my goodness..~~ISSHH~~~
I still have genomics test II tomorrow morning...
3 chapters..
I decided to give chapter 8 up...because It really...
BORING~~~
I am worried my database assignment as well..
this coming Saturday I will go Singapore, next Tuesday & Wednesday will be going to kukup island...
Then, we will have demo our database system on the next day..
Hopefully can settle so that I can maximise my enjoyment during my holiday with coursemates.. ..^^

No comments:

Post a Comment