Sunday, October 31, 2010

2010/11/01 3:57pm...

2010/11/01 3:57pm...
This is special for me that I still awaking and blogging..
@.@ My eyelids are very heavy but still do not want to sleep..
This morning I felt stress about my database demo..
But finally I knew how to use visual studio to do the demo even just copied n pasted most of the time...
today is the first day of study week...
Still, I did not start any revision because I still have 2 subjects to busy with which are CCNA & database system...
I really hate CCNA...even It brings convenient to us...NEtworking..
How if I really score C in this subject ?
I do not want to retake ...@.@
Last few days I still have mood & looking forward for the kukup trip even I was busy with my test...
But I felt tired ....
Hopefully everything is getting smoothly 2ml...
first day of NOVEMBER means DECEMBER is coming soon...
hiak hiak hiak~~
I do hope I will have a big big birthday surprise this year...
Might be for those who read this blog will wonder what I wish I can get as birthday gift? ?
SECRET~~~^^
I still have ccna chapter 11 & practical, asp.net...
I need to wake up at 7:30am as well cause we are having briefing on how to write report during Industrial Training...
erM~M
I am scared I will "fishing" whole day..>,<
+ oil...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment