Wednesday, October 27, 2010

~28102010~

Some of us are having ccna test 2ml..
this is optional so for those who scored high mark for test 1,
This week is a pact week to me,
because I have 1 presentation(in front of seniors..stress XD )
2 tests ,(genomic & ccna re-test)..
my score really bad even i get more than half over 30%..
rushing database assignment b4 switching on holiday mood to go kukup...
I cant wait for next Tuesday to come..
after that, wednesday we just need to demo our database..
Then, finally...........
need to start revising for final exam...
ERMM~~~
9th & 11th will have 2 tests...
then rest about 13 days & continue fighting...
meanwhile, looking many of them packing and go back home..
but I still need to go library and study ...
sigh~~
time flies~~~
I am going to have practical training next year...
A challenging year for me...
because I need to start my final year project as well after training..
hopefully everything will going smoothly...
at the same time, it is time for me to learn a lot of things..
which is more towards the society world...
realistic world..=)





No comments:

Post a Comment