Wednesday, May 25, 2011

*what a good thursday*


Tomorrow morning I will go to sign an offer letter in Kl sentral.
And I will start work officially next monday..
But I can only say that I am being employed after I sign the letter tomorrow morning..XD
However, It happened too sudden
and I used less than half an hour
to decide whether I back to work in my previous company that I worked
for my past semester break or not.
May be it is fate to work there again because I only started to look
for a job this morning.

With my sleepy face and lazy butt, I signed into jobstreet,
updated my resume and uploaded in jobstreet website,
browse for temporary/ contract job,
then applied the job that I want.

While I applied for the HR assistant(contract position),
due to technical problem I need to re-enter my
personal details(Well~I hate it seriously..T_T).
There were many details that needed to be filled in ..
I think more than 10 categories of information.
After I filled in one of the categories which is my personal details like
name, phone number and so on,
My phone rang~~
Poppin bottles in the ice, like a blizzard
When we drink we do it right gettin slizzard
Sippin sizzurp in my ride, in my ride, like Three 6
Now I'm feelin so fly like a G6
Like a G6, Like a G6
Someone was calling me but private number was stated rather than number or name.
I know that most probably was office number.
Without hesitating, I answered the phone.
then, I heard familiar voice.
****Hi evelyn, I am kalyn.****
It is kalyn..My head when I was working as junior recruiter in Quill 7.
I feel so sorry that I did not attend her wedding ceremony in Kota Damansara
due to transportation and I was having my training.
Anyway, she is looking for part time junior recruiter.
After a short talk, she gave me time to consider whether I want to work there .
Well, after consideration, I decided to back to the company.

Even though just a simple work scope to call candidates to interview,
but fresh graduates nowadays really have attitude problem...
Since they are not interested on the job offered,
they can just inform they are not going to attend the interview
even we book in, but they just ignore it without informing us.
May be they are scared we will blame them.
some of the candidates still applied for the same position after
we booked in to attend the interview but they did not come for the interview
and telling us their reason why they absent.
If they do so, normally I will blacklisted them so
next time when they apply for job through jobstreet in other companies,
the employer or HR will see the reason being blacklisted.
I admit I am not a good person..hahaha....XD
but I will only treat those really too over..>,<

Even I used to work there but I still a bit scared to go back..
haha...anyway, jiayou jiayou ..~~

No comments:

Post a Comment