Saturday, August 6, 2011

*Simple Weekend*


Today I went to Sunway Pyramid with my sis.
Tiring saturday even no working.


Arranging the alphabet into correct word---> BOY...
Well, it's tough for 3-year-old kid.
But she managed to count 1-10 with different kind of languages
consider not bad like malay, english, cantonese and mandarin.



Matching the music instrument with the music being played ..
All event crews guided kids patiently...






Enfagrow A+
I had the chance to try the milk and I dont think
is nice for kids because too sweet...

sunway lagoon~
The last time I went there was 3 years ago.
Really miss the time I spent with my friends.
^_^

My "Zhan li Ping" for today shopping..>,<
The cashier told me this bag was donation to help those in Africa.
It just 5 bucks...No doubt I like this kind of wording so without considering
I bought it and I also forgot to bring my recycling bag with me today ..@.@


First time went to Forever 21 shop.
I decided to buy CNY clothes here. ^_^
Because the clothes really young and nice ..=>

No comments:

Post a Comment