Sunday, August 7, 2011

*Lovely trip*

The day I am looking forwards finally approached....
I woke up earlier and made sure I did pack my thing ...
Even I started to pack 1 week before but I still forgot to
bring my tooth brush..@.@


I went to TBS to welcome my dear..=P

after we checked in, we went to have our lunch...=)

Next, we went to Dataran Merdeka...
I never been there even I was born in kl..XD


Next, we went to Kl Tower & Petronas Twin Tower...

I never been to KLCC at night..
May be it is rare for KL people..haha..>,<
it was such a good chance...

nice renovation in puduraya bus station ~
Heading to Genting Highland..^_^

sing k session..^_^




U & ME ..^_^




Like this kind of weather..^_^


Our dinner...>,<

Rio Floating...^_^
yeah~
Baskin Robbins 31..^_^
We were only in two so we bought Pint which can only chose 2 flavours...
Very-berry strawberry and chocolate chips...
But it was crazy to eat or drink cold beverage in such a cold weather...
I forgot the day was 31st of July until I saw many people were having ice-cream....

Tiring + sick face..
Sorry dear for having no appetite for breakfast.

A nice 3D 2N spent with my dear...
Even I will meet him this coming september but still feel sad
When he was going back...=(


Thanks for pampering me and helping me to take my luggage...
Will miss u badly...


No comments:

Post a Comment