Friday, July 15, 2011

*unlucky cum lucky day*


Today I woke up late..
As usual 3-step skin care + final step apply eye serum(to remove dark circle) ..
The sales person said after 2 weeks you can see the effect..@.@
Actually really no ugly woman in this world.
haha...^_^
I remembered during CNY my friend asked me why dont I used CLINIQUE
facial products?
My replied was LAZY~
She said the 3-step skin care became her daily routine if she miss it she will feel weird.
She also go for gym after working 5-6 days per week.
That's why every time I meet her her skin become smoother.
I also plan to take gym or yoga class after working in the future.
If my dear is working in JB I think most of the time he could not accompany me
so I have to find something to do so that I will not miss him too much ..XD

**************

Coming back to the topic, today was the unluckiest day ever.
Raining heavily early in the morning, my dad fetch me to LRT station.
At that moment I was in hurry and did not notice the signboard.
After my head knocked on the steel signboard, I looked backwards
and I saw my dad stared at me and shook his head.
Without hesitating, I was heading to ticket counter.
I thought to go post office and posted report to my dear but I was late.
I felt so upset about this..=(
Then, the train was stopping at the station so to avoid missing the train,
I walked faster and I almost fell down. *so FISH@.@*

**************

Finally, I settled down and found a seat in the train.
As usual, sms with my dear so by the time I get on the train
my watch shown 8:15am.
In my mind, I still have time because to reach masjid jamek LRT station
from sri petaling station, it takes about 30 minutes, then I take
putra LRT and disembark in KL sentral station.
Well, I had to send sms and took my superior I will be late
because the LRT stopped on the halfway and declared: The LRT
will stop and wait for the signal from control station.
ISHHHH~
Ended up I was late for about 15 minutes just because the LRT stopped abruptly for 15 minutes.
I was taking same lift with country director..@.@
Fortunately she did not notice me if not she will go to HR department,
find my profile and mumbling..@.@

**************

When I met my dad, he asked about my head.
I almost forgot about this because keep calling and looking for candidates,
around 6:13pm only I achieved my daily target.
I thought my head was not serious and did not feel pain
but when my dad used the chinese medicine to massage for me,
I feel very very pain even just touch softly.
My dad described the signboard was shaking when my head knocked on it.
hahaha.........XD
my mum and dad said I really lucky today because if I hit the sharp part of
the signboard, I think I admit to the hospital already. T_T

AMITABHA.^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment