Sunday, July 10, 2011

*没钱的败家女*


phew~
Finally made up my mind to buy CLINIQUE products.
I used to use the starter kits last year when they came to our
uni to organize one day beauty workshop.
In the workshop, the guy demonstrated how to clean our face,
apply toner, moisturiser, sunblock. For sure using their products..

*************************

As a girl, I like to be in front of the mirror everyday.
Every time I look at my face, I feel want to start to use any beauty product.
Finally, I decided to try CLINIQUE since last year I found out this products really not bad
especially the moisturiser will not make our hand oily after we applied on our face.




with purchase of RM250 I can get this bag, if purchase RM370 and above can get
extra free gifts.
Since my sister also using this product so she bought
toner for herself so we managed to get 1 free bag and 4 free gifts.

*************************

I think my plan to own one DSLR is being postponed until end of the year.
hahaha...........XD
Never mind, because I can have more confidence to cam-whore..XD
Even I have bf but really have to take good care of my skin.hahaha~
He suggested me to buy SK II...
well, I am waiting for my first set of SK II facial products ya. =P
This can be my birthday present so it is not tough for you to think
the present for me..

*************************

No comments:

Post a Comment