Friday, September 2, 2011

*Cameron Highland' 2011*


I seldom have chance to have slower pace and relaxing trip
because mostly I need to rush to visit the tourist attractions...
but after few time been to cameron, this time is the most relaxing 3D 2N trip..
However, I will be back with my lovely DSLR...=P


Greenhill resort..
suitable for those want to cook themselves ..^_^


in the afternoon...


Good morning cameron..^_^


strawberry and pineapple tart..^_^


I seldom find this kind of corn where the flesh is light yellow..







view from temple...
Love it..



chocolate banana from strawberry moments...


black forest from strawberry moments...








Nepenthes mirabilis / Common Swamp Pitcher-Plant,
first time looked at it closely and felt like want to put my hand and see what will happen..


I should try this vegetable next time ..^_^



The place I will not recommend to everyone ...
geli sweet porridge..T_T

Living in cameron highland really relax and you will
feel happy when you see all the flowers along the road..


like it..

hibiscus..
nation flower..>,<


Actually it is quite worth it to propose in cameron because
20 roses only 5 bucks..>,<
999 roses only cost rm249.75 + diamond ring...nice ..
wakakakaka...>,<

cute little strawberry soft toy..^_^

Actually before we went back to kl we stopped in ipoh and
ate famous food there- 安记芽菜鸡沙河粉。。。
all the workers there included the boss also in rude manner..
especially the guy wearing black frame spectacle...
@.@
lou wong better ..yeah ..^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment